According to www.Lifeline.com, the following are suicide warning signs:
- Talking about wanting to die or to kill oneself.
- Looking for a way to kill oneself, such as searching online or buying a gun.
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live.
- Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain.
- Talking about being a burden to others.
- Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs.
- Acting anxious or agitated; behaving recklessly.
- Sleeping too little or too much.
- Withdrawing or feeling isolated.
- Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge.
- Displaying extreme mood swings.
If you couple these signs with difficult life changes and painful loss, seek help as soon as possible or call a help line, like the Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Also, if you have a friend or loved one who exhibits these signs, you can give them a Lifeline wallet card. You can download the cards:
Card 3: Warning Sings in Spanish
For more helps, watch the video below:
If you’d like to reach out to God in your pain, please visit: GodTest.com.